Re: color managing libraries

> > It puts everything through the so called "sRGB" color space.
>
> I don't think that's true at all, can you point to the docs (or code)
> that says that?

I sought the text that gave me this impression and did not find it.  It has been years since I read whatever it was.  Possibly it was related to an image editing application which used LCMS rather than LCMS itself.

The application which I saw the impressively bad results in was Krita.
I tested where the source and all settable color spaces were not sRGB.