Re: Enabling colour management in openGL code

Hi,

Does openGL in game mode use overlays?

Thanks for suggesting the book. But, is there any online content (web
pages) that explains colour management, including how to make colour
managed applications? I have been reading from online resources but
none of them discussed videoLUT and color Matrix.
The articles I have read were theoretical and mostly discussed the
need for colour management, color gamut, rendering intents etc. They
did not discuss as to how it is achieved - using videoLUT and color
matrix.

Also, are there any existing applications (the simpler the better)
whose source code might help.

My openGL code would run only on my system. I am willing to hardcode.

Will the below work?
I use lcms2 to make a cmsHTRANSFORM htransform, using the profile
generated by gnome colour manager and a virtual sRGB profile. I need
to render different shades of red and green. Before rendering I
transform the colour (say 255, 0, 0) using htransform and use glColor
with the transformed values.
I hope this does not apply the videoLUT part twice (once during
transformation and then by X).

Thanking you,
M. Aravindh