Re: Enabling colour management in openGL code

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Aravindh M <aravindh 2138 gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wish to calibrate two LCD monitors running fedora 13. I am planning
> to use gnome colour manager with Huey as the calibrating device.
> After monitor calibration, how do I enable colour management for
> simple openGL apps written by me using freeglut library, or does
> colour management get enabled for all applications automatically after
> calibration.

The VideoLUT (which includes whitepoint and gamma correction) part
applies to everything on-screen regardless...

The color matrix correction needs to be applied with a library like
lcms/lcms2, but to be honest I'm quite clueless as how to that
interacts with OpenGL, you might want to look into babl...

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn