Re: Bluish.icc

Hi,

On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 13:12 +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:
> 2009/11/11 Frederic Crozat <fred crozat net>:
> > I don't the license of those images are compatible with free software
> > but creating similar images would be useful.
> > WDYT ?
>
> I think it's a good idea, although the licence would have to be
> CC_BY_SA or something like that to be allowed in gcm. Can anybody find
> suitably licensed example photographs? We also want the gamma checker
> images, but alas, these have to be free too.

I'm not sure what is meant here. If we need an image to test whether an
ICC profile is respected, one could create an image with swapped
red/green channels - and then embed a ICC-profile undoing that. It would
be obvious if the profile is respected or not when viewing the image.

Well...

/Anders Brander