Re: Bluish.icc

2009/11/11 Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>:
> 2009/11/11 Lars Tore Gustavsen <lars tore mulebakken net>:
>> I have edited the attached profile and it now reads "bluish test" in gcm-prefs.
>
> Committed, thanks.

In the same idea, it could be interesting to bundle a "test" jpg or
png image in gnome-color-manager which would be only visible (or
display correctly) when ICC profiles are correctly handled by
applications.

I use either http://1reflet.skynetblogs.be/post/6632777/profil-colorimetrique-utilisateur-firefox
(sorry it is in french, flower is supposed to be displayed in yellow,
not pink) or http://www.color.org/version4html.xalter

I don't the license of those images are compatible with free software
but creating similar images would be useful.

WDYT ?
--
Frederic Crozat