Bug: Profiles tab is empty as long as no profiles have been assigned.

Hi,

I think I found a small bug. When starting gcm-prefs after a clean
install, it does list all the available profiles in the profiles
dropdown box on the Devices tab. But the list on the Profiles tab is
completely empty.

When I restart gcm-prefs the list is still empty.

However, when I assign a profile (for example blueish) to the screen,
it seems to change nothing at first glance. However after restarting
gcm-prefs again, suddenly the dialog is bigger, and the list on the
Profiles tabs has been filled.

I haven't been able to test this, but when a new profile is created,
does this get properly added the the list on the Profiles tab as well?

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn