gcm-prefs on netbook

Hi,

I managed to test-drive gcm-prefs on a friends netbook (which runs
Ubuntu Karmic Netbook Edition). And when the list on the Profiles tab
is filled, the dialog quickly grows to big. I've attached a
screenshot.

I personally don't particularly like netbooks, but they are popular,
and thus I think it might be nice for gcm-prefs to work well on
netbooks too.

I'm quite aware netbooks aren't particularly well suited for
"graphics-work", but that's not really the point here.

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn