More verbose output in calibration?

May I suggest that when I calibrate my monitor the details view are
more verbose than now (like dispcal -v). I guess a beginner will think
this is not working at all, when it measures all the black patches and
almost noting change on the display.  I think more experienced users
also like to see the progress in the calibration  and the deltaE
report at the end.  In a longer time frame some progress bar (1) or
progress window (2) would be very nice eye candy in the calibration
process.

1 http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/2.0/controls-progress-bars.html
2 http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/2.0/windows-progress.html

Regards