Power to create new Bugzilla products

Hi all,

I've been pushing for bgo#624419 to be fixed for a week now, since I'm
working on libfolks with Travis Reitter, and collaboration would be a
whole lot easier with a Bugzilla product.

Unfortunately, nothing has happened. I'm told that only ovitters and
nazgul have the power to create new Bugzilla products, and I haven't
seen either of them on #bugs all week.

This seems silly to me; why don't more people in the bugsquad have the
power to create new Bugzilla products? bgo#623989 has been waiting for
almost two weeks without an answer. If ovitters and nazgul don't have
the time or availability to handle such requests for new products, it's
clear that more people need to be given the power.

It might be an idea to discuss this during one of the bugsquad meetings
at GUADEC.

Philip