Bugsquad Team Update at the AGM meeting at GUADEC

Hi,

Stormy just sent this email. Anybody from the Bugsquad and at GUADEC
volunteering (as I don't know whether I have time)?

"This Thursday afternoon at GUADEC we will have the AGM. We'd like to
give all the teams a chance to give an update to the Foundation
membership.

Please let us know if (1) your team would like to give an update and (2)
who at GUADEC will present your team's update.

We'll then need slides by Wednesday at midnight. Please send them in odp
format as we'll have them all on one laptop in one presentation. Updates
should be 5 minutes or less.
[...]
      * Bug Squad -- Andre Klapper
[...]