Re: BugSquad Meeting Minutes -- 2009-10/09

Am Samstag, den 10.10.2009, 10:36 -0500 schrieb C de-Avillez:

> Yesterday we had our BugSquad meeting, on #bugs irc gimp net  We expect

Hello everyone,

I regret I didn't make it the second time in a row to the IRC meeting.
I started my GNOME journey with the Bugsquad a couple of years ago but
was rather inactive the last year or so, shifting my efforts to other
parts of GNOME.

> But there's a problem: How does one get the changes
> someone else made to a bug?
>
> 	hggdh to investigate on how to follow someone properly. TODO
> 	(Bug 597962)

This is rather simple. Make anyone interested in following all user
activity watch the novice's email address. This is like standing in
his/her shoes. Do so by adding it to the
'user watching' list under Preferences->Email Preferences

I also would like to thank Frederic Peters for porting our small but
fine enhancements like the stock responses to the new Bugzilla.

Regards
--
Christian Kirbach <Christian Kirbach googlemail com>