Re: Bugsquad 2009-08-03 meeting minutes

Hey Hey :)

Andre Klapper wrote:
==== Old untouched bugs ====
ACTION: AndreKlapper will do a new stock response for this case. He
will warn the reporter that he has 6 weeks to respond before the bug
being closed.

Proposal for stock answer 'old_untouched'
I like that.
Maybe we can add a keyword to the bug, so that we can search for these NEEDINFO bugs (i.e. old_untouched)?

that needs to be added to
bugzilla-newer/template/en/default/bug/edit.html.tmpl:

Can you sync your response to git?

Also we have new TODOs, right?
 * Mention Stock Response in
   http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/TriageGuide/StockResponses
 * Also mention to set untouched bugs to NEEDINFO in
   http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/TriageGuide

If anyone want to take the bullet, feel free to do so. I've added that to the agenda for the next meeting¹ so that we'll hopefully distribute these tasks there ;-)

Cheers,
  Tobi

¹ http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/Meetings/20090903