Re: bzzzt

Am Dienstag, den 12.02.2008, 15:31 +0100 schrieb Olav Vitters:
> I think you misunderstand the message by Andre as truth and not as
> "let's get some developers into action". It was overstated so more devs
> would help[1]. There is already some more dev work going on.
>
> [1] Andre can correct me if I'm wrong.

no need for corrections here.

i don't think we currently having to discuss delaying the 2.22.0 release
because it is definitely possible to fix all major issues and
showstoppers in time. we just need more testers (the smaller reason for
my blog entry) and a few more devs (the bigger reason). it seems to me
that a few folks already want to help out on the gio front for the next
weeks.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed