Re: a call for bugdays.

On 2/18/07, Bruno Boaventura <brunoboaventura gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, 2007-02-19 at 01:20 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
>       * perhaps we should prepare a field or a set of bugs that people
>         can work with (a nice bugzilla query URL)? anybody having an
>         idea or something in mind?

Hi, Bugsquad!!!

Thinking about Bugdays, maybe we can select some bugs and put
"bugday1"/"bugday2" into "Status Whiteboard". What do you think about?

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for your enthusiasm.  I think this particular idea would be
suboptimal, as it would result in unnecessary bugzilla-spam for the
maintainers (and reporters, and watchers).  In my opinion, it would be
better to make general queries (e.g. "let's concentrate on evolution
bugs", or "let's look at all bugs with the 'build' keyword set) for
this kind of thing or even just use the standard existing reports.

Cheers,
Elijah