Rewriting the GettingTraces page

So, the GettingTraces page[1] is a bit out-of-date, seems to be
structured a bit backwards (or even circularly), and, as Olav points
out, is an information overload to most people.  Much/most of that is
my fault.  Anyway, I'm proposing a rewrite and split into two separate
pages.  I have an initial draft of both pages, which for now (while
it's still under discussion) I have combined into one and put up at
http://live.gnome.org/GettingTracesRewrite.  Feedback welcome.

Thanks,
Elijah

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces