Re: clearer bugzilla stock responses. shorter ways.

Elijah Newren wrote:
On 10/17/06, Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak <mjc avtechpulse com> wrote:
While you're tweaking bugzilla... how come "OS" defaults to "Windows"
when entering a new bug? Someone's idea of a joke?

I just tried to duplicate and was unable.  How do you trigger this bug?

Oh I see: it's detecting the OS I'm using (sometimes Windows, sometimes Linux). It's a feature, not a bug...

I'd rather have it default to Linux, personally, rather than trying to be so clever.

- Mike