Re: clearer bugzilla stock responses. shorter ways.

On 10/11/06, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
currently, the NEEDS STACK TRACE and the BAD STACK TRACE stock responses
[1] ask the user:
        "Can you provide us with one?" and
        "Can you get us one with debugging symbols?"
we should change "one" to "a stack trace" to make the question become
more effectively.

also, "Can you provide us with one?" and "Can you get us one" should be
harmonized - i think i prefer "get" here, because it's more likely that
non-native speaker know the term "get".[2]

In terms of particular wording I think "give" might be a better choice than "get". It's more polite and probably easier to understand.

--
~Erik