Re: clearer bugzilla stock responses. shorter ways.

On 10/10/06, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
hejho folks,

tonight i again have to realize that not being sober also means that one
should spend some time to make the world a better place, e.g. by making
it easier for the user to understand the "get us a cute stacktrace,
darling!" bugzilla stock response.
so pass it over, and read what what was written down:

Sweet, thanks for working on this.  They sound like good changes to me...
i'd also change the "obsolete" response from
"However, the version you are using is no longer maintained." to
something like
"However, the version you are using is no longer maintained, so there
will not be any bug fixes for the version that you use."
'maintained' sounds abstract, let's tell the user about the results.

Given that you were trying to make the wording softer/nicer on some of
the other responses, this sounds a bit more harsh.  I'm fine with it,
but just thought I'd point it out in case you wanted to refine it.

Thanks!

Elijah