Re: clearer bugzilla stock responses. shorter ways.

On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 01:01:16PM -0700, Brian Kerrick Nickel wrote:
> One change I would recommend is the link provided in the BAD STACK TRACE
> stock response.
> Since the majority of people would be sending from bug-buddy (I think), and
> all of them already are sending stack traces, sending them to a page telling
> them how to use bug buddy and get stack traces doesn't make much sense.
> http://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces/DistroSpecificInstructions makes more
> sense as a default link because this contains only (and pretty much all) the
> information they need. This page could also be made friendlier with example
> commands, examples with screenshots, and helpful links that will make the
> process easier.

I do not want to change the URL. It is a wiki, just edit GettingTraces
as you see fit. I do not want some very hard to remember URL to have the
easy information. So move the existing gdb stuff to something like
http://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces/Advanced and let GettingTraces be
the easy guide.

--
Regards,