Re: clearer bugzilla stock responses. shorter ways.

One change I would recommend is the link provided in the BAD STACK TRACE stock response.
Since the majority of people would be sending from bug-buddy (I think), and all of them already are sending stack traces, sending them to a page telling them how to use bug buddy and get stack traces doesn't make much sense. http://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces/DistroSpecificInstructions makes more sense as a default link because this contains only (and pretty much all) the information they need. This page could also be made friendlier with example commands, examples with screenshots, and helpful links that will make the process easier.

- Brian Nickel