Re: bugzilla: is "Version: cvs" useful? What about Version/GNOME Version?

Am Dienstag, den 26.07.2005, 16:29 -0600 schrieb Elijah Newren:

> > stable and development branch available and putting older reports all under
> > e.g. 2.8.x ?
> Then we have to constantly migrate bugs from a bunch of version into a
> single version and nuke a the old ones.  Ain't gonna happen, we're
Correct. Good point if that really involves lots of work and/or evil
hacking.

> > time span: 1.1.2000 -> 1.1.2002
> > all non-resolved bugs, any cvs tag
>
> Out of curiosity, what do you mean by "any cvs tag".  I wanted to try
> it out as well but I don't know what you searched on.
WEll, any product with any cvs tag ...
"Current CVS","CVS","cvs","cvs(HEAD)","CVS(HEAD)","CVS(head)"...
you name it.

> Interesting...I would have expected more, though perhaps those bugs
> are just more likely to get resolved at some point.
Or are obsolete/invalid/already resolved.
I'd say possible BudDay candidates :)

--
Christian Kirbach <Christian Kirbach student uni-siegen de>