bugzilla: is "Version: cvs" useful? What about Version/GNOME Version?

Hi,

Using "cvs" as version doesn't seems to be a good idea to me, due to
this situtation:
* review a bug now using jhbuild
* it still happens you set Version to "cvs"
* the bug stay here for a few month

What does "cvs" means next time this bug is read?

At the moment all sort of bugs are listed as "cvs" which makes it pretty
useless. I would rather suggest to use the 2.11.n even if you get the
bug with the current CVS (which is a 2.11.n version), this information
doesn't get deprecated and when somebody read the bug it knows that it
was still here with 2.11.

Another confusing part is to have "Versions" and "GNOME Version". Is
there a place where the information "epiphany 1.6.x" is "GNOME 2.10"
could be set rather than exposing that on the standard bug page?

Any opinion on that?

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher