[Help] Requesting for Triaging privileges

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the correct place for my problem,

I am Nagashree from Novell, Bangalore. I am into Evolution testing and triaging. We had all the bugs related to Evolution under Bugzilla.ximian.com, recently it has been moved to Bugzilla.gnome.org, but we do not have privileges that are required to proceed with our triaging process.

So, wanted to know as to whom to contact and where to contact regarding the same. Can some one help me in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,
Nagashree
mnagashree novell com