GNOME crash page

My Red Hat demands me to visit the GNOMEs crash page.
But I can't find such a page. On that homepage I'm completely lost.
I subscribed to bugzilla and to gnome and my letters are withheld
because I'm not a member. I do not understand this thing.
Anyhow the panel isn't popping up so it is quite difficult to work.
And I don't have any idea wether it is a technical defect or a question
of updating GNOME or a bug or worm or virus.
Now it is two weeks that I'm looking for help.
I hope that it will work now.
Greetings and thanks in advance
Einar Schlereth