Re: [Help] Requesting for Triaging privileges

On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 09:21:29PM -0600, M Nagashree wrote:
> I am not sure if this is the correct place for my problem,

You can contact bugmaster gnome org  Also pgoel novell com and
kharish novell com can hand out these permissions now (bugsquad: they
do that for novell).

> I am Nagashree from Novell, Bangalore. I am into Evolution testing and
> triaging. We had all the bugs related to Evolution under
> Bugzilla.ximian.com, recently it has been moved to Bugzilla.gnome.org,
> but we do not have privileges that are required to proceed with our
> triaging process.

You have them now. I've mailed pgoel novell com and kharish novell com
with a list of @novell.com bugzilla accounts without these permissions.
If all @novell.com email address should have these permissions, please
tell me now.

--