help!

Hi,

gnome-terminal has a ton of open bugs, and I'm despairing of ever
fixing any, since I need to triage the mess first. I had a "169 OPEN
BUGS WHAT THE FUCK" moment on IRC the other day. ;-)

I'm pretty sure there are lots of:

 - duplicates

 - gnome 1.4 terminal bugs from bug-buddy

 - stuff that should be reassigned to libzvt or vte

 - bugs that are already fixed

For any bug that involves terminal emulation (how characters are
displayed, whether text input works, etc.) we need to establish vte or
libzvt, whether it still happens with latest libzvt/vte, and move to
vte or libzvt module.

So a quick pass to mark duplicates, ask "vte or zvt?" in any case
where it's unclear and ->NEEDINFO, ask "does this still happen?" on
most of the others and ->NEEDINFO, and generally mop it up, would be
really really helpful... if anyone feels up to it, I'd love help on
this module in bugzilla.

I don't have any bribes to offer, but hoping to get some sympathy. ;-)

Havoc