impending doom^H^H^H^Hvacation

As many of you know, I leave tomorrow for Niger[0]. I'll return Oct.
6th. So, I'll be out of the loop for that period, and probably fairly
useless on the 7th and 8th :)

*Any bugzilla issues during that time should be directed at
bugmaster gnome org (they should always be directed at
bugmaster gnome org before they get directed to me but it's more
relevant now than usual.)

*Any bug triage questions (like 'is this a huge showstopper that should
force a 2.0.x+1 release?') should be directed at
gnome-bugsquad gnome org  They're still learning but they're good
kids[1] ;) and their judgement should be tested :)

*questions about the RH/Ximian/Sun conspiracy to destroy GNOME by
switching button order should be directed at dave ximian com

Anyway, I'll be sure to bring back something for all of you...[2] See
you in IRC tomorrow and then in October-
Luis

[0]Yes, she's worth it. And we're /both/ completely insane so it is a
match made in heaven.

[1]I'm in complete denial about impending 25th birthday and 'over the
hill' status. Hell, I'm wearing /khakis/ today. And a watch. Might as
well shoot me now.

[2] Probably malaria.