Re: help!

On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 19:52, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> For any bug that involves terminal emulation (how characters are
> displayed, whether text input works, etc.) we need to establish vte or
> libzvt, whether it still happens with latest libzvt/vte, and move to
> vte or libzvt module.

OK, help me understand what I'm asking here. I want people to tell if it
was compiled with libzvt or vte. How can they tell? (How do I tell which
mine was compiled with?)

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead