Re: fyi for closing bounced needinfo bugs

Definately the right way to go... You should look at the bugs in the bugzilla.gnome.org component, I believe there's a bug to this point already (and one for your 91210), but I could be wrong. If I am, definately add notes about the additional transition to 91210.

dave