Re: fyi for closing bounced needinfo bugs

cc'ing bugsquad so that they see this. [Presumably FIXED INVALID for
non-gimp bugs would also be relevant to gimp's stats.] Also, note that
this probably isn't a good idea for most components- the extra spam
probably outweighs the damage to our meager stat-keeping.]
Luis