bug stats weirdness

hi everyone,

Just sounding out an issue Christian Schaller raised with me.

The weekly email report and the weekly bug summary web report show
different figures for each product.

The stupid thing is the way I wrote these scripts is that both use the
same perl code to generate the data. Here is the relevant snipped from
weekly-summary-utils.pl:

	if ($format eq "HTML") {
		print <<FIN;
href="buglist.cgi?product=$product&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED">$product</a></td>
href="buglist.cgi?product=$product&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED">$product_count{$product}</a></td>
FIN
	} else {
		print $fh "<bug-item open='$product_count{$product}' opened='$opened'
closed='$closed'>$product</bug-item>\n";
	}

So the same variables are used in the html or xml output...

I have investigated and cannot explain this weirdness. For some reason
the xml report has higher figures, but it appears proportionatly
correct.

I will open a bug for this.

I just wanted to flag this issue with the list...

I will attempt to get it fixed ASAP. please feel free to help me.

I am tired now.

thanks,
wayne