Re: bugzilla version improvements

Thanks for making this list up, Alex.

On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 14:36, Alex Duggan wrote:
> The following bugzilla products do not have a 2.1 version:
>
> - eel
> - gnome-desktop
> - gnome-panel
> - gnome-session
> - gnome-games
> - libgnome
> - libgnomeui
> - libgnomecanvas
> - libgtkhtml

Hrm? which did you mean here?

> - libwnck

I'm not sure what it is versioned now, but it's not 2.1.anything :)

> - yelp

Ditto on libwnck comment.

The rest are added, thanks.

> The following products have versions that could be combined:
>
> - eel

done.

> - gconf

I'd like to ask havoc about this first.

> - gedit

As per discussion earlier.

> - libgnomeui

Would like to discuss with the maintainer.

> - yelp

Ditto.

Anyway, thanks again, Alex- nice to know we've got a more complete set
of 2.1 versions out there and at least eel is much cleaner. Thanks-