Re: Maintainers??

> Messing with the MAINTAINERS file without the permission of
> the actual module maintainer is one of those tricky political
> bits of CVS. Some people (the same people who put things like
> the Queen as the maintainer :)) say they're not too bothered.
> Others like to be the only one(s) making changes anywhere in
> there, and they can be quite irritated if someone else changes
> things: particularly that file.

Hmm, I see the political difficulties. And it doesn't matter if someone
is listed as the queen of England, Holland, Belgium, or whichever. As
long as the same email-address as used in bugzilla is listed.

I am only concerned about bugsquatters recognizing a maintainer and thus
having the easy decision to ignore the bug-report, even when it seems
incomplete. (I made this mistake once already)

-A.