Re: gnome-boxes-list Digest, Vol 24, Issue 2

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 7:53 AM, Nidhi Makhijani <nidhimj22 gmail com> wrote:
I am using ubuntu 12.10 and using Gnome Boxes 3.4.2 .

Good but I'm afraid that won't do. Beside the fact that 3.4 is an
ancient version by now, you really want to work on git master. Please
setup jhbuild and get boxes build for yourself. Feel free to ask on
#gnome-hackers IRC channel on failure to build dependent components,
except for libosinfo, libvirt* and boxes, which you can seek help for
on this list or #boxes IRC channel. All IRC channels are on
irc.gnome.org.

Oh in future, please keep list on CC (i-e hit 'reply-all' rather than
'reply' button).

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 8:01 PM, Nidhi Makhijani <nidhimj22 gmail com>