Gnome Outreach programme

Hi

I am a third year , undergraduate student from Indian Institute of Technology , Mandi (India) .I am interested in participating in the Gnome Outreach programme for women and want to work on "Gnome-Boxes" . I have had a previous experience in virtual systems(academic project in college) . I want to further contribute in this open-source project  .
It would be great if you'll could guide me and also being a new-comer what in particular I should start working on .

Thanks a lot !!

Regards

Nidhi Makhijani
B11020