Re: Boxes on openSUSE

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 5:50 AM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau redhat com> wrote:

libvirt seems non-functional for some reason, I'd experiment with
killall -9 libvirtd; jhbuild run virsh list --all, and potentially jhbuild
run /home/mike/build/sbin/libvirtd (or wherever this sits in your jhbuild
prefix).

Thanks, I'll try that (just rebuilding now).

My (mostly-)jhbuilt virt-manager worked precisely once in combination
with the ostree qcow image and Boxes before something I upgraded
caused it to stop, but when it worked it was spectacular.

Mike