Re: Some Boxes questions
- From: Michael Hill <mdhillca gmail com>
- To: Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau redhat com>
- Cc: gnome-boxes-list <gnome-boxes-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Some Boxes questions
- Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 12:19:19 -0500
On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 4:48 AM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau redhat com> wrote:
> The only thing that comes to mind is to add -lvirt-glib-1.0 here, but
> I'm a bit surprised that it's needed. Can you try adding this to
> src/Makefile manually, rerun make, and see if it helps? If it's really the
> problem, I can try thinking about a proper fix (which would probably be
> adding libvirt-glib-1.0 to libvirt-gobject-1.0.pc Requires).
No success, same error. Dimstar has 3.3.2 packaged for openSUSE, so
maybe it's a jhbuild-only issue? As soon as 3.3.4 is in GNOME
Factory, I'll just install it from there.
] [Thread Prev