Re: Some Boxes questions

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 09:50:02AM -0500, Michael Hill wrote:
> Hi Christophe,
>
> On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 7:21 AM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau redhat com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 06:47:40AM -0500, Michael Hill wrote:
> >> jhbuild on openSUSE still gives me this:
> >
> > Ah, I was thinking about this issue yesterday but couldn't remember where I
> > had seen it :)
> > jhbuild buildone -caf libvirt-glib
> > jhbuild buildone -caf libvirt-glib (yes twice)
> > jhbuild buildone -caf gnome-boxes
> >
> > isn't enough to "fix" this issue?
>
> No success, same result.

Hmm, yeah right, the version on the symbols is correct, I should have
checked that first. Can you cd to the source directory of boxes, and
manually run 'make V=1' there and post the output?
Linking information for libvirt-gobject looks correct to me so I'm not sure
what's wrong here :-/
The output of objdump -p /opt/gnome/lib64/libvirt-gobject-1.0.so
may also help.

Thanks, and sorry that things aren't as smooth as they could :) I'm really
puzzled by your issue.

Christophe