Re: About usage of floppy with linux guests on gnome-boxes

On 12/02/2011 11:43 AM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
    Done and it works now. :) Will send the patch to bz shortly and
once ack'ed, i can push it.. Thanks so much!! This has caused me
sleepless nights for so long. :(

You're very welcome! Thinking about it, I believe it'd be very reasonable to have those files created at runtime, since we are already relying on libvirt + kvm, so qemu-img is pretty much guaranteed to be there. At least we could save up a good 1.44 MB from the source code repository.

I could cook a patch for it, but I'm still limited on my ability to build and test my code (jhbuild is giving me some trouble here), so the best I can do right now is throw some lines without any confidence I'm not making any mistakes...