Re: About usage of floppy with linux guests on gnome-boxes

On 12/02/2011 11:09 AM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
   I don't think mcopy does anything different than what you are doing.
I'll try first to fix the size of template/empty image first.
Hopefully that helps.

By the way, this is what libmagic will tell us if you inspect a file created with the procedure I mentioned:

[lmr@freedom data]$ file myfloppy.img
myfloppy.img: DOS floppy 1440k, x86 hard disk boot sector

Ah, much better :)