Re: Changing applet position on the main panel

On Sat, 2007-07-28 at 12:22 +1000, Phil Rhoades wrote:
> I am talking about the task bar panel, so there is no menu to right
> click on - eg on this bar/panel I currently have a number of
> spreadsheets, docs, browsers, xterms etc running and I want to order
> them . .

Ahh, I see. To be honest, I'm not sure. My one panel looks much more
like the MacOSX menubar - menu on the right, status and controls on the
left but with some extra launchers and Deskbar in the middle. No window
list in sight.

Since the order probably defaults to the order windows have appeared,
maybe Devil's Pie lets you rearrange this - it adds a lot of other
customisation options for window management.

/Mike

--
Michael Gratton is hip to your jive.
<http://web.vee.net/>