Re: gnome.conf.au next year

Hey,

> I'll be putting up a site for next year's conference in the coming weeks. If
> anyone has suggestions for it, please reply to this post! The more, the
> better. :-)

So one of the things we discussed at the board meeting in Norway was the
necessity to bring new developers to the project, and it seems like
gnome.conf.au might be the ideal venue for this kind of thing - given
that there hasn't really been a precedent for technical 'here's where we
are' talks.

Was there any discussion on extending the conference to 2 days so that
we could have time for lots of tutorials and other crazy events?

Glynn