Re: gnome.conf.au next year

<quote who="Davyd Madeley">

> On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 23:45 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>
> > Also, David Madeley (Perth) mentioned that he wanted a GNOME tshirt on IRC a
> <nark> Dav Y d </nark>
>
> I apologise for being petty.

Nah, sorry dude, more muscle memory in my fingers than muscle in my head. :)

> However, I really think we need some GNOME shirts. Perhaps a
> kangaroo/gegl... or something like that. I Am Not An Artist.

Yeah, something cool, Aussie and TOTALLY EXCLUSIVE for this conference. ;-)

- Jeff

--
What's all that about?                           http://www.no-name-yet.com/

   He'd never undressed a woman with his eyes. Perhaps army boots, school
                uniform, or a nightie, but never undressed.