Re: gnome.conf.au next year

<quote who="Davyd Madeley">

> > Hrm, do you have a high-bandwidth link you can put them on?
>
> I reckon we could probably host them at UWA, or get Luyer at Pacific to
> mirror them. If you want, send me a torrent, and link, or mail me a CD.

More worried about how to get them *from* Ryan -> we can host processed and
compressed audio or videos on ftp.gnome.org easily enough.

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2004: Portland OR, USA           http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/

   "In the pre-Internet age, I was like an Internet kid, with a 3D search
             engine, trying to find weird stuff." - John Safran