About the GNOME.Asia summit's student training

Hi,

We are planning to attend the summit on Bangalore this April. When I tried to register for it via DoAttend.com, I saw a new column called "Student Registration (incl Training)" and is priced at the same amount as a normal student delegate. Can you please explain what is the training about? And if we register for the training and are not able to make it to the venue on Friday, can we still attend the conference on Saturday and Sunday? Please advice.

--
Regards,
Binoj D