Introduction

Hi,

Being an open Source Evangelist, I would like to become a part of GNOME Community where in I could involve myself with GNOME projects and help as much as I can for promoting GNOME as well as for FOSS.

I work in Novell ( Open Platform Solutions - Business Unit) and I am a Software Tester by Profession.

Currently I am into testing and certifying SLE ( SUSE Linux Enterprise Server &  SUSE Linux Desktop) for various Hardware's especially for High end Servers.

You can reach me here

msridhar novell com

or

sri pozitron gmail com