PROPOSAL for SPONSORSHIP

Dear Team Gnome ,

                  greetings of the day !!

 hope you would be deeply engrossed in the final preparations for
this emphatic event  at Bangalore . I delivered in one of the FOSS events and i must
say it was a great experience .i did my M.S (Cyber Security ) from IIT
Delhi and presently associated with Northern India's largest
Engineer's Training and faculty orientation organisation CETPA
Infotech Ltd , Noida as a Research Associate .

 we train 65,000 +  engineering students each year on technologies
like Embedded , VHDL, .NET , J2EE , Matlab and many more.... please
refer ( www.cetpainfotech.com ) for details .

                   from this year we are planning to introduce open
source technologies , and your mail was a blessing in disguise .Though
it would be a hasty decision for you but i would be glad if you can
revert back on my proposal .

We are looking for a mutually beneficial opportunity with your event :-

1. we want to sponsor your one event .
2. we want our team of trainers ( for open source technologies )  to
avail  " paid " training from your end .

Apropos to this proposal on behalf of my Employer CETPA , your frank and prompt reply will be highly  appreciated .

Looking forward  to hear positive from you ASAP , will be glad to  hear you at 09953272947 .

with regards ,
Amod Kumar