Re: For joining the Gnome.Asia committee

Dear Manish,

We are very glad to have you as our speaker!
We can definitely use some help, however, your request is considered as a big committment as we have weekly meeting and quite a lot of works for every committee members.

Hence, can you tell us a bit more about yourself, where are you based? What and why do you want to contribute and be one of the committee members?
Please also subscribe to the gnome-asia-list(at)gnome.org so we can further discuss here (and we don't need to approve your emails everytime you send an email to the list)

On top of being a team member, we are also looking for someone who is interested to help growing a GNOME User Group locally (e.g. , I will give a talk about "Building a GUG (GNOME User Group), if you are interested in it, we can always talk more during the summit.

I also copied our two committee members, Bharath, Akhil. You may also consider to work with the local team as well!

One more thing! Please also help to promote our public registration:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/PromoteRegistration

Thanks,
Pockey