ANNOUNCE: Clutter 1.12.2 (stable)
- From: Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Cc: clutter-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: Clutter 1.12.2 (stable)
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:57:50 +0100
Good news, everyone!
A new Clutter release is now available at:
Additionally, a git clone of the source tree:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/clutter
will include a signed 1.12.2 tag which points to a commit named:
which can be verified with:
git verify-tag 1.12.2
and can be checked out with a command such as:
git checkout -b build 1.12.2
Clutter is a library for creating compelling, dynamic and portable graphical
user interfaces. Clutter is released under the terms of the GNU Lesser
General Public License, version 2.1 or (at your option) later.
Clutter depends on:
GLib ≥ 2.31.19
JSON-GLib ≥ 0.12.0
Cogl ≥ 1.9.6
Cairo ≥ 1.10
Pango ≥ 1.30
Atk ≥ 2.5.3
Clutter also has platform-specific dependencies; for more information, see
the README file included in the release.
- This version is API and ABI compatible with the current stable
release of Clutter.
- Installing the contents of this release will overwrite the files
from the installation of the current release of Clutter.
- Bugs should be reported on the Clutter Bugzilla product, at:
• List of changes since Clutter 1.12.0
- Updates for the Wayland backend
Bring the backend code up to the latest Wayland protocol and API.
- Build environment fixes for Visual Studio
- Ensure that the Clutter lock is acquired before releasing it
On some threading implementations, releasing a lock without acquiring it
results in a run-time error.
- Translations updated
Latvian, Japanese, Italian.
• List of bugs fixed since Clutter 1.12.0
#679439 - Single-threaded clutter programs fail on platforms which don't
permit unlocking an already unlocked mutex
#685554 - Assertion failure when trying to cancel an already started
Many thanks to:
Daniel Stone, Rob Bradford, Chun-wei Fan, Emanuele Aina, Marek Černocký,
Milo Casagrande, Nishio Futoshi, Rūdolfs Mazurs, Tomeu Vizoso.
Have fun with Clutter!
] [Thread Prev