ANNOUNCE: krb5-auth-dialog 0.9.1
- From: Guido Günther <agx sigxcpu org>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: krb5-auth-dialog 0.9.1
- Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 20:46:03 +0200
What is it?
krb5-auth-dialog is a tray applet for the GNOME desktop that monitors
and refreshes your Kerberos ticket. It pops up reminders when the ticket
is about to expire.
It features ticket autorenewal and supports pkinit.
What's changed in 0.9?
* add DBus service so applications can make krb5-auth-dialog check if the user
has a valid Kerberos ticket and if not let krb5-auth-dialog get one
(prompting for the password if necessary).
* grab the keyboard when the dialog is open, avoids typing the password
accidentally into other apps
* watch the credentials cache via a file monitor. Speeds up notifications when
the ticket cache gets modified by other applications
* add a preferences capplet
* make ticket flags like renewable, forwardable, proxiable configurable
* make pkinit anchors configurable
* bug fixes and cleanups
Where can i get it?
krb5-auth-dialog is available at:
Where can i get more information?
Screenshots, Todo list, etc. are at:
] [Thread Prev